How to turn Location Services ON or OFF for specific apps
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Make sure that Location Services is ON.
- Then scroll down the screen to find the internet browser type that you are using (Chrome/Safari/Firefox).
- Tap the matching browser and select an option:
- While Using (the App): Allows access to Location Services only when the app or one of its features is visible on screen. If an app is set to While Using the App, you might see your status bar turn blue with a message that an app is actively using your location.
- Always: Allows access to your location even when the app is in the background.
- If you are unsure about leaving the location setting on, once you have finished marking the Burial site on Your Departed, then for the respective browser simply choose the following option:
- Never: Prevents access to Location Services information.